To close out April Stress Awareness Month – here are some final thoughts.
People have different stressors and different ways of managing them.
Consider some of these goal suggestions – a checklist of sorts – that can be used as a starting point to develop your own stress-reduction goals.
- Organize my evening so I can get to sleep earlier at night
- Add physical activity to my routine at least three days per week
- Eat at least one fruit every day this week
- Plan my time effectively today
Laugh more each day
- Prioritize my tasks and complete the most critical tasks first
- Ask my family to help me when I feel overwhelmed
- Take a personal day and do something for me
- Organize my desk at the end of the day
- Spend quality time with my family each day
- Spend quality time with friends twice a month (even if it’s virtually during Covid-19)
Give it a try and see how it goes.
*Information referenced sourced from one of our vendors, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois.