January was off to a great start for the IntelliRide team. On January 4th, they began providing NEMT (non-emergency medical transportation) services for Anthem’s Healthy Blue contract in Nebraska and the contract kick off was a huge success.
Here is some insight into the first day’s impressive metrics:
- Trip Count 180
- On Time Performance = 100% (60-minute window) non-life sustaining trips
- On Time Performance = 97% (15-minute window) for Life Sustaining trips
- 100% Complaint free day of service
- 100% Accident/Incident Free
Customer Service Performance
- Total Calls: 217
- Service Level: 96% (percent of calls answered within 30 seconds)
- Average Speed to Answer: 10 Seconds
- Abandoned Rate: 0%
Great job and congratulations to the entire Omaha, Nebraska team!